Dear HBioinfo members, dear colleagues:
As Hbioinfo-2020 did not take place in 2020 and responding to multiple requests by the members of the Society, Hellenic Bioinformatics (H.bioinfo) is organizing a virtual event for the community, scheduled for June 2-5, 2021.
This event is aimed at our community members to:
- present their work on various bioinformatics-related topics
- network with other members of the community
- discuss topics of common regional/international interest
and considered as a bridging event to the Hbioinfo-2021 conference later this year.
The format of the event is as follows —
Hosted by: Hellenic Bioinformatics • Organized by: University of Cyprus
Participants/audience: We welcome researchers at all levels (from undergraduates to senior PIs). In order to give the stage to junior investigators, PIs are not expected to present but are encouraged to actively participate in discussions. Presentations will be scheduled after the submission and acceptance of short abstracts.
- 3 hours/day talks (June 2-4) plus workshop (June 5)
- Agenda scheduled to accommodate different time zones
- One slot per lab only (15’ incl. 3’ Q&A)
- Best presentation awards at different levels
- Workshop topic(s) will be shaped following a poll
- Participants invited to select topics here
- Breathtaking virtual social events
- No fee
- Registration required, check here
- Deadline: May 5 for registration + abstract submission
- An abstract template is provided here
- Abstracts can be submitted at the registration stage
- An abstract booklet will be published on F1000
Mark your calendars: further announcements will follow on H.bioinfo.
We are looking forward to your participation.
Please share responsibly: http://hbio.info/2021/04/15/hbioinfo-bridge-2020-21/.