- Promotes computational biology & related disciplines.
- Supports the research potential and infrastructure related to computational biology.
- Represents Greece & Cyprus in international scientific organizations, conferences, committees & training activities related to computational biology.
- Undertakes projects in the field of computational biology in collaboration with other partner organizations.
- Organizes national & international conferences, seminars, lectures & talks subjects related to computational biology.
- Collaborates with counterparts in other countries, for enhancing research & training in computational biology.
- Communicates results to decision makers & the public regarding the field, its applications and potential.
- Explores funding opportunities for research programs in computational biology.
- Issues annals, scientific journals, conference proceedings or other printed material, where scientific activities of its members can be published.