Third call for papers, 19-Jul-2018: HB11-CfP
Publication ID hbio- #0003-2018
- start here: hbio.info/h-bioinfo-2018-cfp/ (this URL in short form)
- download and fill this template, which should look more-or-less like this
- write your paper (oral presentation) or poster (abstract only), produce a PDF version — be aware of page limitations, see below *
- submit this version to H.bioinfo 2018 by August 25, via EasyChair (PDF only!), here
- wait for responses by Program Committee by September 15, 2018 (full papers-oral presentations) and September 30, 2018 (abstracts only-posters)
- accepted material (full papers-oral presentation or abstracts only-posters) will then to be required by the Program Committee in DOC format
- on request by the authors, material (both papers or posters) might be published at the HBio.info channel of F100Research
* page limitations:
- Full papers (intended for oral presentation) are limited to 10 pages, including title, abstract (250 words or less), figures, tables, text, and bibliography.
- Poster submissions are limited to 2 pages, including title, abstract (250 words or less), figures, tables, text, and bibliography.
Date: 29 June 2018 • this announcement supersedes all previous published material